MILLER Sharp Edge Anchorage Line 20m with Type 1 fall arrestor allows workers to access areas such as rooftops, quickly and easily.
- Type 1 fall arrestor moves along the rope and locks in the event of a fall.
- Manufactured from robust 12.7mm Sharp edge rated kernmantle rope.
- Screw-gate karabiner connection on the Type 1 fall arrestor, and 19mm Snap-hook on anchorage End.
- For applications where fall protection equipment may come into contact with sharp edge.
- Perfect for applications in roof work, and as a back-up line when using winches of fall arrestors.
- Sharp edge kernmantle actual break load 34.5kN
- Complies with AS/NZS 4142.3
In the unlikely event that you should discover defects in either workmanship or materials, the warranty is 1 year. Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear or abusive treatment of the product.
|Model #||Safety Line 20m|
1 Years Return to Base Warranty