OUR PREMIUM INDOOR ACOUSTIC PIPE LEAK DETECTOR KIT.
The AQUA-L1 is our acoustic pipe leak detector that can only be used within indoor environments. Such as underground water piping networks, fire piping, hydronic heating systems, toilets and vanities, and much more. Our AQUA-L Series acoustic pipe leak detectors tackle the challenge of detecting the burst by collecting and analysing the leak signal via ceramic sensors, simultaneously displaying all data and information on the display screen and emitting the sound to the supplied headphones.
- Designed and developed by geotechnical engineers and hands-on technical experts.
- 15-hour battery life.
- 50cm depth reach.
- Adjustable frequency range to filter out unwanted background noise.
- Training and user manual.
- Universal plug for additional sensors.
- Simple and easy-to-use user interface.
- Sleek design and comfortable grip.
- Robust and heavy-duty casing.
- Five available languages (English, Spanish, French, Turkish, Italian and Arabic).
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION
Our range of AQUA-L multi-sensor water pipeline leak detectors captures leak sounds via ceramic sensors, then processed by the display screen and shown as a visual spectrum as signal bars. The sound is simultaneously transmitted to the noise-cancelling headphones. This method is the easiest and most effective technique for locating a burst pipe without pumping the line with gas or digging unnecessary holes. The closer the detector is to the leak, the greater the indication sound will be. The visual spectrum bars will also adjust in height accordingly. Each spectrum bar can be saved for reference and comparison.
- Display Screen
- Wall sensor
- Indoor floor sensor
- User manual
- Training via USB
- Aluminium case
- Noise-cancelling headphones
The steel probe/pole and adapter. telescopic pole is not included with the AQUA-L1 kit