Multiple Configurations Available
This product is configured specifically to suit your needs.
Contact us to discuss your requirements
EXCLUSIVE Australian Industry BEST PRICING available.
BW Ultra, our new portable five gas detector, you will be able to do the same for your workers. Designed specifically for sampling and monitoring confined spaces, before and after entry, Honeywell's BWTM Ultra has enhanced sensor technology, visibility on gas readings, comfort, and, connectivity. This makes it the most reliable and user-friendly way to prevent a safety incident. Compatible with BW's IntelliDox automatic test and calibration system
Five Sensors for the Hazards in Your Environment. The Honeywell BW Ultra simultaneously detects the four gases youre required to monitor in confined space
- Oxygen (O2)
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Combustibles at the lower explosive limit (LEL: % LEL or % vol.)
Plus, theres a Fifth Sensor for the gas of your choice, ranging from sulfur dioxide (SO2) to chlorine (CL2) to volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Features & Benefits:
- Large, easy-to-view screen
- Enhanced situational awareness for the hole watch
- The new 1-Series sensor for enhanced reliability
- Honeywell TouchConnect Technology for quick instrument management
- Remote monitoring for an additional layer of protection.
- High standards of sensor quality and reliability
- Repeatable performance without nuisance alarms even in most extreme conditions
- Expected life time for sensors: up to five years.
What's in the Box:
- BW Ultra Multi-Gas Detectors with sensors,
- screen protector battery and wireless
- 240V Charging adaptor
- 3m PVC sampling tube
- 2 fitting mini quick connection to 1/8"
- 5 pump filters
- Screwdriver telescope with double end
- Quick Reference Guide
- 1 dust porous filter 7/16"
- 2 fitting male Luer-Lock 5o 1/8"
- USB memory stick containing user manuals
|Model #||BW ULTRA|