Honeywell LV Gloves
ElectroSoft Electrical Rubber Safety Gloves Class 0 (1000V working voltage) 360mm
DATE STAMP NOVEMBER, 2019
Order NOW to secure your items
NOTE: Backorders on this item are fulfilled by date order received.
PLEASE NOTE: TMG may store stock up to 12 months from the manufactures date before selling.
Each pair of gloves, whether used or in storage should be visually inspected and/or electrically tested. IEC 60903:2014 recommends a periodic inspection, electric retesting or periodic replacement. No gloves should be used unless they have been within a maximum period of 12 months in storage and 6 months when in use.
360mm Insulating Gloves - Class 0 (1000V)
- Beige natural latex insulating glove, thickness 1mm, length 36cm
- Egonomic shape and highly powdered interior make the glove easy to slip on and off
- Natural latex base offers high dielectric characteristics
- Thickness ensures good dexterity while offering protection up to 1000 volts
- Used with leather protectors for mechanical protection
|Model #||Honeywell LV Gloves|