A single 3Pod solution adjusted to various confined space work situations which is easy to transport and rapid to install. Adapted to any manholes from 1m, 1m50 to 2m50. Tested for 2 persons (up to 140 kg each) equipped with 4 anchorage points located on its head as well as 2 pulleys fixed on the legs.
Material: aluminium. 4 anchorage points. Foot sole: rubber piece ribbed (screwed). Detent pin (diam 10) with metallic attachment sling Graving identification (lazer) marking + QR code. Leg length adjustable: 4 positions every 25cm + laser marking Unique opening / fixation mechanism placed in the head of the tripod: all legs open simultaneously, 1 knob fixing all legs together (patented).
- Red webbing at feet level only when maximum opening (2,5 m manhole)
- End-stop to block leg at maximum length
- Engrave marking to ease the height adjustment of the leg
- Rapid installation of accessories
- Robust leg design
- Ergonomic legs profile for better hand grip
- Leg that resists to fall test without feet webbing when opening at 1m and 1m50
- 3 opening angles (diameter of the circle) : 1,40 m 1,80 m 2,90 m
- Dimension once fully folded for transport: 1,45 m high
- Delivered in it packing with handles: dim. 151,5 x 34,5 x 32 cm
- Breaking strength: 12 KN
- Weight: 16,5 KG NET