Miller MightEvac Fall Arrestor for the Miller 3POD Tripod.
The MightEvac fall arrestor combines the superior performance and reliability of the bestselling MightyLite Self-Retracting Lifeline Series with a quick-activating retrieval mechanism for emergency evacuation.
Order Lead Time Is 30 Days
- Confined Space applications
- Emergency Retrieval
- MR15MGB MightEvac Fall Arrestor
- 1034613 MightEvac BRACKET for the 3POD Tripod (Sold Separately)
The 1034431 MightEvac bracket adapter must be purchased separately for the installation of the MightEvac to the 3POD Tripod.
The MightEvac MR15MGB is fitted with a removable bracket which may fit other devices other than the 3POD Tripod System.
- Promotes quick and easy rescue with a 4:1 mechanical advantage (average speed of 7.6m per minute)
- 1.4kN weight capacity
- For emergency evacuation only
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel/aluminium components
- Convenient, heavy-duty carrying handle
- Available in galvanised steel cable
- EN360 Approved
- Fully compliant to AS/NZS 1891.3 as a type 2 fall arrest deice.
- Housing: Aluminium Alloy, Stainless Steel
- Drum: Aluminium Alloy, Stainless Steel
- Mainspring: Stainless Steel
- Brake Pawls: Stainless Steel
- Main Shaft: Stainless Steel
- Bushing: Ball and Roller Bearing
- Snap hook: Drop Forged Steel
- Max Working Load: 140.62kg
- Ultimate Tensile Strength: 16.01kN
- Lifeline Tension: 13.3/17.8N
- Free Fall Distance: 609.6mm
- Deceleration Distance: 1.06m
- Arresting Force: 4kN