ONLY ONE AVAILABLE!
(Brand New 3 Year Warranty) BW Ultra 5-gas detector
(Brand New) Protective Boot
(Brand New) Neck Strap
(Brand New) Replacement Rechargeable Battery
(Brand New) Sample Probe, 2m
(Brand New) Demand Flow Regulator
(Brand New) 240V Wall Charger
(Brand New) 12V Car Charger
(Brand New) Screwdriver
(Brand New) Spare Filters
(Excellent Condition) Transit Case With Inserts
(Excellent Condition) IR Connectivity Kit
(Used) 2 Small Hose Bits. "Not usually part of the kit".
$3595.00 Plus GST
Please contact TMG for a Quote and Payment Options
1800 680 680
Calibration Gas is not included.
Cal Gasses Required: Please call for prices..
58L CH4 (2.5%), O2 (18.0%), H2S (25 ppm), CO (100 ppm) (For the 4 Gas sensors)
58L Isobutylene (100 ppm) (For the 5th VOC sensor)
Dangerous Goods Shipping charge for the two gas bottles $85.00 Plus GST
The gas detector transit case is designed to fit both 58L gas bottles.
Honeywell BW Ultra: is a "Pumped Style" Personal Five-Gas Detector Designed Specifically for Use in a Confined Space
BW Ultra, our new portable five gas detector, you will be able to do the same for your workers. Designed specifically for sampling and monitoring confined spaces, before and after entry, Honeywell's BWTM Ultra has enhanced sensor technology, visibility on gas readings, comfort, and, connectivity. This makes it the most reliable and user-friendly way to prevent a safety incident. Compatible with BW's IntelliDox automatic test and calibration system
Five Sensors for the Hazards in Your Environment. The Honeywell BW Ultra simultaneously detects the four gases youre required to monitor in confined space
- Oxygen (O2)
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Combustibles at the lower explosive limit (LEL: % LEL or % vol.)
Plus, there is a Fifth Sensor for the gas of your choice, ranging from sulfur dioxide (SO2) to chlorine (CL2) to volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Features & Benefits:
- Large, easy-to-view screen
- Enhanced situational awareness for the hole watch
- The new 1-Series sensor for enhanced reliability
- Honeywell TouchConnect Technology for quick instrument management
- Remote monitoring for an additional layer of protection.
- High standards of sensor quality and reliability
- Repeatable performance without nuisance alarms, even in most extreme conditions
- Expected lifetime for sensors: up to five years.
|Model #||BW ULTRA 5 GAS KIT|