ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
Pricing TOO HOT to display!
EXCLUSIVE Australian Industry BEST PRICING available.
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
Supplied with High Visibility Touch Screen MTS-2000v2 Mainframe, with 1310/1625nm 40dB/38dB dynamic range OTDR with SC/APC connector, Light Source, 36 months warranty and a Carry Case.
Built-in Wi-Fi now included!
This OTDR is perfect for Field Technicians working on the NBN LFN and DFN Network and the ability to test through three Splitters and Events with no problem.
Smart Access Anywhere Software Sold Separately.
With this software upgrade, your OTDR can be accessed remotely by your Delivery Partner or TMG to check your OTDR set up results.
Config Files can be set so the unit can be set up with a press of a button saving time and possible errors.
This OTDR can be accessed remotely by your Delivery Partner or TMG to check your OTDR set up / results.
This unit can be software upgraded for an additional cost to include 1550nm wavelength (see below)
Please note, only 1310 and 1625nm wavelengths are required to be tested for the NBN.
What is important to you is important to us!
PRODUCT SUPPORT and
GETTING THE JOB DONE!
Optional Extra's (not included with the base price)
- Saver-SCAPC, Connector Port Saver - Add $88 + GST
- LL-ECO-150M, Launch Lead,, Single Mode, SC/A Connectors - Add $349 + GST
- LL-ECO-1000M, Launch Lead, Single Mode, SC/A Connectors - Add $495 + GST
- FBP-MTS-101-OTDR, Viavi P5000i Fibre Inspection Scope with 7 tips - (must be ordered as part of the OTDR Package to get a special price)
- MP-60, Viavi USB Optical Power Meter. Optical Power Range: -65 to +10 dBm - Add $555.61+ GST
- MP-80, Viavi USB Optical Power Meter. (High Power Version for HFC/CATV Networks) Optical Power Range: -50 to +26 dBm - Add $735 + GST
- VFL, Kingfisher KI6358 Pocket (Pen Size) VFL. 2.5mm Continuous or Pulse Operation - Add $225 + GST
- Wi-Fi, TMG Wi-Fi Dongle - Add $49 + GST
Reasons to choose TMG/Contractor Essentials as your Preferred supplier...
- After Sales Support on all of our products
- Stockist of many types of Test Equipment, Gas Detectors, Safety Equipment, Tools and Consumables for quick delivery or collection.
- Rental Equipment available for short to mdeium term project needs
- Website providing reference information including product training videos found on the TMG YouTube channel
- Complimentary Seminars covering Product Training and lastest industry information
- TMG/Contractor Essentials have a dedicated service centre taking care of faults and calibration requirements
- TMG Test Equipment takes pride in providing help, support and guidance on major testing projects
- TMG Test Equipment has been a trusted Australian supplier to the telcommuncation industry for over 30 years, specialising in supporting Subcontractors, Prime Contractors/Delivery Partners right up to Large Telecommunication companies directly. We understanding the needs of our customers and we are here to help!
|Brand||VIAVI (formerly JDSU)|