MTS-4000 v2 FibreComplete Bidirectional OTDR / IL / ORL Tester 1310/1550/1625nm
Perfect for Telstra Wideband and Wireless Field Technici
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
Pricing TOO HOT to display!
EXCLUSIVE Australian Industry BEST PRICING available.
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
This is the OTDR has automated Bidirectional Insertion Loss, Optical Return Loss and OTDR Capability through the one port. Just connect the fibre under test, press go and let the OTDR carry out all the tests without the need to re connect to another port. This makes carrying out testing easier, quicker and less chance of contaminating the fibre or the port of the OTDR. Both OTDR's are controlled by the master and results can be stored in one file for easy management of results.
This Kit Includes: (Bidirectional OTDR, IL, ORL, Power Meter, VFL, Light Source, Blue Tooth & WIFI, Smart Access Anywhere, Smart Link Mapper, Carry Case) 3 Year Warranty. This super-fast OTDR has a tablet style colour touch screen and is perfect for testing both PON and P2P Networks. The Smart Access Anywhere Licence allows the unit to be configured from anywhere and gives TMG the ability to help trouble shoot potential problems without the need to return the unit. Feel free to check out the training videos on the TMG Test Equipment You Tube Channel or website.
TMG/Contractor Essentials has an exclusive Australian Industry price for this package.
What is important to you is important to us!
PRODUCT SUPPORT and
GETTING THE JOB DONE!
Optional Extra's (not included with the base price)
- Saver-SCAPC, Connector Port Saver - Add $88 + GST
- LL-ECO-150M, Launch Lead,, Single Mode, SC/A Connectors - Add $349 + GST
- LL-ECO-1000M, Launch Lead, Single Mode, SC/A Connectors - Add $495 + GST
- FBP-MTS-101-OTDR, Viavi P5000i Fibre Inspection Scope with 7 tips - (must be ordered as part of the OTDR Package to get a special price)
Lead Time for this OTDR is 3-4 Weeks
Reasons to choose TMG/Contractor Essentials as your Preferred supplier...
- After Sales Support on all of our products
- Stockist of many types of Test Equipment, Gas Detectors, Safety Equipment, Tools and Consumables for quick delivery or collection.
- Rental Equipment available for short to medium term project needs
- Website providing reference information including product training videos found on the TMG YouTube channel
- Complimentary Seminars covering Product Training and latest industry information
- TMG/Contractor Essentials have a dedicated service centre taking care of faults and calibration requirements
- TMG Test Equipment takes pride in providing help, support and guidance on major testing projects
- TMG Test Equipment has been a trusted Australian supplier to the telecommunication industry for over 30 years, specialising in supporting Subcontractors, Prime Contractors/Delivery Partners right up to Large Telecommunication companies directly. We are understanding the needs of our customers and we are here to help!
|Brand||VIAVI (formerly JDSU)|
3 Years Return to Base Warranty