MTS-4000 v2 FibreComplete Bidirectional OTDR / IL / ORL Tester 1310/1550/1625nm
Perfect for Telstra Wideband and Wireless Field Technici
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
Pricing TOO HOT to display!
EXCLUSIVE Australian Industry BEST PRICING available.
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
This Kit Includes: (Bidirectional OTDR, IL, ORL, Power Meter, VFL, Light Source, Blue Tooth & WIFI, Smart Link Mapper, Carry Case) 3 Year Warranty. This super-fast OTDR has a tablet style colour touch screen and is perfect for testing both PON and P2P Networks.
Smart Access Anywhere Software Sold Separately.
With this software upgrade, your OTDR can be accessed remotely by your Delivery Partner or TMG to check your OTDR set up results.
TMG/Contractor Essentials has an exclusive Australian Industry price for this package.
What is important to you is important to us!
PRODUCT SUPPORT and
GETTING THE JOB DONE!
Optional Extra's (not included with the base price)
- Saver-SCAPC, Connector Port Saver - Add $88 + GST
- LL-ECO-150M, Launch Lead,, Single Mode, SC/A Connectors - Add $349 + GST
- LL-ECO-1000M, Launch Lead, Single Mode, SC/A Connectors - Add $495 + GST
- FBP-MTS-101-OTDR, Viavi P5000i Fibre Inspection Scope with 7 tips - (must be ordered as part of the OTDR Package to get a special price)
Lead Time for this OTDR is 3-4 Weeks
Reasons to choose TMG/Contractor Essentials as your Preferred supplier...
- After Sales Support on all of our products
- Stockist of many types of Test Equipment, Gas Detectors, Safety Equipment, Tools and Consumables for quick delivery or collection.
- Rental Equipment available for short to medium term project needs
- Website providing reference information including product training videos found on the TMG YouTube channel
- Complimentary Seminars covering Product Training and latest industry information
- TMG/Contractor Essentials have a dedicated service centre taking care of faults and calibration requirements
- TMG Test Equipment takes pride in providing help, support and guidance on major testing projects
- TMG Test Equipment has been a trusted Australian supplier to the telecommunication industry for over 30 years, specialising in supporting Subcontractors, Prime Contractors/Delivery Partners right up to Large Telecommunication companies directly. We are understanding the needs of our customers and we are here to help!
|Brand||VIAVI (formerly JDSU)|