The CST-series is designed for both manual and drill operation for easy coring & stripping in 1 easy tool. The CST body features a standard "T" handle for hand use, and a built-in 3/8" drill adapter. It also features a heat treated, sheath cutting blade that produces a smooth beveled edge and can be replaced without the expense of replacing the entire coring bit.
- Combination tool cores and strips in one fast and precise operation
- Manual or drill operation; CST tools have a standard T handle with a built-in 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) drill adapter; CST-R tools have a ratchet T handle and a separate 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) drill adapter
- Heat treated sheath cutting blade produces a smooth beveled edge and can be replaced without the expense of replacing the entire coring bit
- Spiral-fluted, heat-treated steel coring bit
- Rugged, durable, all-metal construction
- Strip stops available for exact stripping lengths of 0.50 to 2.00 in. (12.7 to 50.8 mm)
- Color coded cable guide sleeves for easy cable size identification
- Use of CC-100 or CC-200 Center Conductor Cleaner/Scraper removes residual dielectric which remains on the conductor after coring and stripping
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Length: 6.88 in. (175 mm)
- Weight: 13 oz (369 g)