Pricing Not Displayed
Please contact TMG / Contractor Essentials for your special price and availability.
Pricing Not Displayed
Designed to locate buried electronic markers, including Tempo OmniMarker, OmniMarker II, and UniMarker models at industry standard frequencies.
The Tempo EML-100 re-sets the industry standard with the updated capability of detecting nine different electronic marker types simultaneously, when in scan mode (power, European power, water, sanitary, telephone, fibre optic, gas, cable TV, non-potable water). The EML 100 is also user-selectable for any one of the marker types.
- Designed to locate buried electronic markers, including Omni Marker, and Uni Marker
- Five+ foot depth range
- Detects up to seven different marker types
- Scan mode provides simultaneous detection of all marker types
- User-adjustable Detection Threshold
- Digital signal processor accuracy
- Large-character display is easy to read
- Bar graph, numeric & audible signal strength indicators
- Speaker volume adjust
- Headphone jack
- Battery level indicator
- Low battery warning
- Adjustable time out feature prolongs battery life (and can be turned off)
- Weather resistant
- Rugged construction
- Battery Type - QTY 12, AA 1.5v
- Battery Life - 20 Hrs Typical
- Dimensions - 78cm IN Length X 20cm IN Width X 32.5cm IN Depth
- Environment - Operating Temp -20 DEG C TO 50 DEG C
- Environment - Storage Temp -40 DEG C TO 70 DEG C
- Weight - 2.04 KG
- Country of Origin - USA
Changing the EML-100 Modes if required
SPECIAL NOTE ON THE USE OF THE MARKER-MATE® MARKER LOCATORWITH STANDARD WATER (BLUE) AND POWER (RED) MARKERS
To use the EML100 Marker-Mate locator with standard Water and Power markers it is necessary to switch the unit to Standard Mode from Euro Mode. The EML100 is shipped in Euro Mode to comply with the radio regulations of some European countries. This normally needs to be done only once and is accomplished as follows:
With the unit powered up: Whilst you press and hold the down arrow ▼ and Exit keys together, press the up arrow ▲ key.
The display will show the new mode, which should be STANDARD MODE, then power off to save the newly selected mode. Repeat to switch back to EURO MODE if needed. When you power on, the currently selected mode should be shown for a couple of seconds.
Why would I need to do this?
Certain European countries have restricted the use of radio frequencies above 135 kHz such as those assigned to the Water and Power markers. The EML100 is shipped with Water and Power disabled, though they are easily enabled again for use outside those parts of Europe where restricted.