Whether installing, servicing, or maintaining voice service and data on copper lines, youll want the newest member of the Nautilus telephone test set family at your side. The TM900 offers a new LCD screen display showing caller ID and related features, plus a comprehensive phone book including ten number last number redial, direct display of line voltage, loop current, ringing frequency, and the ability to receive DTMF strings. All while still offering protection of digital traffic and hands-free speakerphone functionality, plus much more. With this innovative design, Tempo continues investment in butt-in test set technology, setting new, unmatched standards in both quality and customer satisfaction.
The TM900 butt set gives meaning to the term weatherproof: This award-winning, waterproof case design allows technicians to operate with confidence in even the most extreme weather conditions. Other key advancements include digital service and high-voltage alarm, and a quick-release, non-metallic belt clip composed of glass-filled nylon. This combination of rugged technology enables Tempo to offer the best warranty in the industry 3 years.
- Award Winning Waterproof Design
- Works dial tone on DSL lines
- High voltage protection with alarm
- Safe around digital services
- Caller ID & Call Waiting tests
- DTMF receive
- Pair ID tone generator
- Duplex Hands-Free speakerphone
- Dead pair intercom modes
- Display of polarity, voltage, current, and ringing frequency
- Designed for comfortable shoulder placement. Operate in either hand, clip onto the belt, or use hands-free.
- IP67 is water and dust resistant. Tough enough to withstand the working environment.
- Immediate access to caller ID and memories, measurement of on-hook voltage, off-hook current, and ringing frequency.
- Ensures auto-dialing to the correct number. DTMF power is indicated in dBm to ensure that line conditions are good.
- High impedance design ensures maximum digital line compatibility in both monitor and talk modes.
- Detect and protect digital services and warns the user and protects itself from high voltages and currents.
- Allows alerting over a dead pair of wires. When a call is requested from one unit, the other unit wakes up, validates the request, and acknowledges it with a unique tone.
- Talk over a dead pair of wires.
- A built-in pair tracing toner is provided. The frequencies chosen are optimized for use with Tempo probes, or any other probe that works in the telephone audio frequency range.
- Convenient duplex speaker phone function plus loudspeaker monitoring.
- Advanced silicone rubber keypad glows after exposure to light, aiding operation in low light conditions.
- Three-year Nautilus family limited warranty.