Contractor Essentials is owned and operated by Macservice Pty Ltd (ABN 43 064 478 842), trading as TMG Test Equipment. Our warehouse is operated out of Clayton South, VIC, Australia and we have staff based full-time in Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland.
Our company has been established for more than 30 years, serving a wide range of industries including, but not limited to, Telecommunications (Telephone, Wireless, HFC, Structured Cabling and Fibre), Civil, Electrical, Transport (Road, Rail, Airlines) and Utlities (gas, water, power).
We employ 30+ employees mostly based at our Warehouse/Head Office, which is also where our Repair and NATA Accrediated Calibration Laboratory is based and we turnover $10m per annum.
Why buy from Contractor Essentials?
Our Committed Customer Service & Sales Teams — We are here to help!
Not sure what you need? Give us a call on 1800 680 680 and we will walk you through your application and options.
Our team is available Monday through Friday 8am to 5.30am AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time). We'd love to hear from you.
- Product Support Engineers - Got a problem with an item you've purchased from us, give us a call and we can help.
- Competitive Pricing— We turnover $10m+ per annum and excellent long term relationships with our suppliers. We have special, and sometimes heavily discounted pricing on some contractor items.
- Selection— We offer a wide range of products suited to meet most contractors and with the Telecommunication Industry we carry almost all items required by National Broadband Network's Delivey Partners audit lists for technical, quality and OH&S requirements.
We are building upon our product range every week and only stock quality products.
- In-Stock Products— Based on industry knowledge, sales history and partnerships with the Main Contractors and Suppliers, we ensure that we carry adequate stock levels to meet current and upcoming demands. At any one time we have over $1m+ of forward stocking orders in place to minimise delays.
- Custom Sourcing — Need something that is not on our website? Chances are we've more than likely sold what you are looking for in the past. Give us a call to discuss your requirement so we can see whether we can assist.
- Fast Shipping— Most orders received prior to 2pm are shipped same business day, and we only use priority freight services such as Australia Post Express Bags, and Toll Priority Road Services. If you have an urgent need, we can arrange Toll Priority Overnight Shipping, please contact us on 1800 680 680 for a freight quote.
- Free Shipping on orders over $500 inc. GST — All orders over $500 inc GST include FREE Shipping via Australia Post Express Bags, and Toll Priority Road Service. If you have an urgent need, we can arrange Toll Priority Overnight Shipping, please contact us on 1800 680 680 for a freight quote.
- Multiple Payment Options— We accept VISA, Mastercard and AMEX via the Stripe payment gatway (1.5% surcharge applies), and also PayPal (2.5% surcharge). Finance options such as an Operating Lease is available also via Flexi-Commercial for purchasing amout over $2,000 on terms of 12 to 48 months, please call our office to discuss if finance is a better option for your business needs.
- In Business Since 1994— Macservice Pty Ltd (trading as TMG Test Equipment) was established in 1994 and leaders in procurement solutions for Australia's Contractors, meeting the industry's need for test equipment, gas detection kits, tools, safety equipment, and signage requirements. Contractor Essential is the online ecommence extension of TMG Test Equipment offering our valued customers the ability to purchase online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Stocklists of the following major brands.
- Radiodetection Pipe & Cable Locators
- VIAVI (formally JDSU)
- Master Instruments
- Honeywell Analytics Gas Detectors
- Honeywell Safety Products
We do list the full range of equipment available from the suppliers listed above via the Contractor Essentials website. If there are solutions from these manufacturers that you require, please contact us to discuss your needs on 1800 680 680.