ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
Pricing TOO HOT to display!
EXCLUSIVE Australian Industry BEST PRICING available.
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
- Shoot images near... and far. Interchangeable Smart Lenses require no calibration of the thermal camera and give you the versatility and image quality needed to conduct inspections in almost any environment.
- Find subtle temperature differences easily-with advanced thermal sensitivity
- Subject to Export Control
Product overview: Fluke TiX501 Thermal Camera
Quality decisions are based on clear understandable facts. When its your job to budget and control costs you need the tools that help you see into the future. Building a system to proactively forecast and mitigate maintenance costs is one of a plants best options for increasing its total profitability. That is why seasoned thermographers, operations managers and reliability engineers turn to Fluke articulating thermal cameras. The ergonomic design and neck strap make long inspection days easier. Outside the rotating screen lets you adjust to minimize glare and the touchscreen delivers a premium in-field viewing experience. With 640 x 480 resolution and temperature measurements up to 650 °C, the Fluke TiX501 infrared camera is ideal for:
- Industrial maintenance inspections
- Predictive maintenance programs
- Oil and gas maintenance
In focus images are easier to capture with LaserSharp autofocus and 2x digital zoom. Images can be optimized on the large screen right in the field. And with the 240°articulation, you can collect the images needed, whether they are overhead, around corners or under equipment. You have the tool you need to take quality images, near or far. When the job requires a level of precision well beyond the ordinary you need a remarkable camera the Fluke TiX501.
Get the most out of your TiX501 with Fluke Connect desktop software. Create professional reports in minutes while efficiently capturing full radiometric data to support your maintenance program.
- Edit and optimize images
- Combine infrared and visible images for simpler analysis
- Create detailed reports