Pricing Not Displayed
Please contact TMG / Contractor Essentials for your special price and availability.
Pricing Not Displayed
HOT! Important News about the OneAdvisor-800 Cell Site Installation and Maintenance Tool
Did you see the press release announcing new features and functionality for the OneAdvisor-800? With the announcement of 5G NR and 4G LTE signal analyzer functionality, the OneAdvisor-800 reaches a key milestone in its roadmap, making it a tool not only for installation applications, but also for cell site maintenance
The VIAVI OneAdvisor-800 is designed to meet the evolving needs of service providers, field technicians and contractors as they scale 5G infrastructure. OneAdvisor-800 allows cell site technicians to test fiber, RF, and CPRI/Ethernet from a single instrument, replacing multiple independent tools (OTDR, CAA, Fiber Scope) and significantly reducing the total cost of ownership.
The instruments workflow user interface carefully guides technicians through a pre-configured common test process, making sure that technicians complete the job in the same way and to the same specifications. With OneAdvisor-800, tower hands get built-in guidance, automatic test configuration, pass/fail results, and a single closeout report every time, at every site.
OneAdvisor helps you get in, get out, get paid.
One Solution. One Process. One Report.
OneAdvisor-800 Key Benefits
- Improved tool efficiency. Replaces multiple independent tools (i.e. OTDR, CAA, Fiber scope, etc).
- Broad coverage. Covers all radios types (LTE and 5G) and topologies (Macro-cell, Small-cell, C-RAN, and/or DAS)
- Scalable. As a teams test responsibility grows, so can the OneAdvisor platform with modular test components
OneAdvisor-800 Test Process Automation Benefits
- Greater accuracy. Complete test plans exactly to the specifications of the service provider with precise measurements.
- Consistency. Test processes and workflows are defined centrally and pushed to test instruments, eliminating the variability of manual procedures and drives consistent, repeatable results, regardless of technician skill or experience level.
- Lower Training Costs. Training focus shifts to the test process itself, which is faster and easier to learn, rather than on technical information that is generally time-consuming and overwhelming for new technicians.
- Speed. Job Manager eliminates wasted technician time trying to remember which tests to run and how to run them
New OneAdvisor 800 Packages:
ONA800-CAA-TMG:The base unit covering all of your Cable & Antenna analysis requirements in one simple package for under $10,000!
ONA800-MULTI-TMG:The first true RF and Fibre multifunction tester package on the market. In addition to Cable & Antenna Analysis, this combo package includes an onboard OTDR module (1310/1550nm). Dont buy two piece of equipment and spend twice. Purchase one and save over 40%!
ONA800-SPECAN-TMG:The latest in real-time spectrum analysis and 5G-NR in one package.
You can view each of our Viavi OneAdvisor packages below
|VIAVI (formerly JDSU)
3 Years Return to Base Warranty