Pricing Not Displayed
Please contact TMG / Contractor Essentials for your special price and availability.
Pricing Not Displayed
The preferred tool for installing and maintaining networks with stringent timing and synchronization requirements.
Together with the VIAVI MTS-5800 family, the field-optimized TEM Timing Module (TEM) delivers industry-leading accuracy to field portable timing and synchronisation measurements.
The TEM features a GNSS antenna and a miniature atomic clock (MAC) to ensure nanosecondaccurate measurements even when a satellite signal is not present and the module is running in holdover.
With a MTS 5800 and a TEM, you can:
- Perform one-way delay measurements that help you root out asymmetric network delays
- Precisely measure PTP one-way delay, constant time error (cTE), dynamic time error (dTE) using wander analysis with ITU masks and maximum time error max
- Measure Floor Packet Percentile (FPP) of the Sync PDV packets to ensure PTP PDV is within limits for recovering frequency
- Qualify GNSS antenna installations by evaluating satellite signal strength and viewing 360° sky plot either instantly or over a 24 hour period
- Troubleshoot the accuracy of equipment 1 PPS output signals with 1 PPS wander analysis
- Measure T1 and E1 jitter and wander
- Measure PTP Frequency accuracy using a Floor Package Percentile (FPP) analysis
- Performs 1588v2 (PTP) measurements including nanosecond-accurate PDV and time error (TE) measurements
- Verifies Ethernet and IP one-way delay network latency
- Confirms frequency, phase, and time synchronisation with near-lab grade accuracy in the field per G.8265.1, G.8275.1 and G.8275.2
- Proves out GNSS antenna installations and faults
- Supports multiple GNSS constellations including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, SBAS, and QZSS
- Enable fast and accurate satellite acquisition with a modern 72 channel GNSS receiver
- Supports multiple 1 PPS and 10 Mhz inputs and disciplined outputs
- PTP grand master (PRTC) emulation and Wander Analysis per G.8273.1, G.8273.2
- SyncE Wander Analysis per G.8262
- One-Way-Delay measurements for 1 & 10 GE circuits accurate in nanoseconds
|VIAVI (formerly JDSU)