ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
Pricing TOO HOT to display!
EXCLUSIVE Australian Industry BEST PRICING available.
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
The preferred tool for installing and maintaining networks with stringent timing and synchronization requirements.
Together with the VIAVI MTS-5800 family, the field-optimized TEM Timing Module (TEM) delivers industry-leading accuracy to field portable timing and synchronisation measurements.
The TEM features a GNSS antenna and a miniature atomic clock (MAC) to ensure nanosecondaccurate measurements even when a satellite signal is not present and the module is running in holdover.
With a MTS 5800 and a TEM, you can:
- Perform one-way delay measurements that help you root out asymmetric network delays
- Precisely measure PTP one-way delay, constant time error (cTE), dynamic time error (dTE) using wander analysis with ITU masks and maximum time error max
- Measure Floor Packet Percentile (FPP) of the Sync PDV packets to ensure PTP PDV is within limits for recovering frequency
- Qualify GNSS antenna installations by evaluating satellite signal strength and viewing 360° sky plot either instantly or over a 24 hour period
- Troubleshoot the accuracy of equipment 1 PPS output signals with 1 PPS wander analysis
- Measure T1 and E1 jitter and wander
- Measure PTP Frequency accuracy using a Floor Package Percentile (FPP) analysis
- Performs 1588v2 (PTP) measurements including nanosecond-accurate PDV and time error (TE) measurements
- Verifies Ethernet and IP one-way delay network latency
- Confirms frequency, phase, and time synchronisation with near-lab grade accuracy in the field per G.8265.1, G.8275.1 and G.8275.2
- Proves out GNSS antenna installations and faults
- Supports multiple GNSS constellations including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, SBAS, and QZSS
- Enable fast and accurate satellite acquisition with a modern 72 channel GNSS receiver
- Supports multiple 1 PPS and 10 Mhz inputs and disciplined outputs
- PTP grand master (PRTC) emulation and Wander Analysis per G.8273.1, G.8273.2
- SyncE Wander Analysis per G.8262
- One-Way-Delay measurements for 1 & 10 GE circuits accurate in nanoseconds
|Brand||VIAVI (formerly JDSU)|