Need help with your Locator Selection?
Built on RiserBond & Bicotest TDRs for Quality!
The Lexxi T1660 is an accurate, easy to use TDR for tracing first-line faults.
Designed for First Responders, the Lexxi T1660 builds on RiserBonds and Bicotests decades of TDR experience to provide a cable tester whose accuracy, range and resolution gives technicians the tool they need to find faults quickly and accurately.
It can be used across a broad range of applications including telecom, CATV and even live 3-phase LV power cables via the optional Category IV Blocking Filte.
Featuring 1% distance accuracy and a pulse that automatically scales to match the range, Radiodetections Lexxi T1660 targets a wide range of cable analysis applications such as finding opens, shorts and partials, verifying cable installations and detecting cable theft. Its 328 x 256 pixel, 3.5 colour display together with a 19,000/6km maximum range means faults can be traced quickly and accurately.
- Large, colour display
- 1% fault location accuracy
- 0.5m dead zone
- 6km, 19000 maximum range
- 7m, 23 minimum display range
- 11 range settings
- Operates from Alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries
- 12 hours typical battery lifetime (alkaline)
- User selectable Power Down time
- Selectable cable impedance
- VoP adjustable from 1% to 99%
- 100Ù Twisted Pair Alligator Clip cables included as standard
- Radiodetection Lexxi T1660 Time Domain Reflectometer
- Twisted Pair Alligator Clips
- T1160 Carrying Bag
- Users Guide
- 10/T1660-BLOCK-MOD:Mains Blocking Filter, 25 Ohm, CAT IV
- 10/T1660-TP-CROC-MOD-50:50 Ohm Twisted Pair Plug-In, Croc Clip
- 10/T1660-TP-CROC-MOD-100:100 Ohm Twisted Pair Plug-In, Croc Clip
- 10/T1660-BNC-MOD-75:75 Ohm BNC Plug-In, BNC-F. With RG-6 Coaxial Connector