NBN Approved for use on NBN / Telstras HFC network.
The ONX-620 is specific to the Australian market and is suitable for 'TAP down' on NBN's HFC network.
Initially released without DOCSIS (and upstream readings) capability, the ONX-620 has now been approved for it's full suite of functionality by NBN.
With a simple user-friendly interface and pass/fail results, the ONX-620 makes testing fast and simple for NBN HFC Technicians of all levels of expertise.
As with all new VIAVI test equipment, the unit also comes with a 3 year manufacturer warranty and is backed by in-country TMG & VIAVI technical support.
Simple – Every technician is an expert
- Channel Plans built by the meter automatically
- Expertise is built in - 'Session Expert' identifies issues & assists technicians to resolve them
- Firmware & Software Updates via StrataSync (FREE VIAVI Cloud Service)
Fast - Testing and Troubleshooting faster than ever
- Ingress and Downstream scan including MER/BER in 60sec
- 15x more Downstream coverage in half the time
Powerful & Future Proof - Get the most from your investment
- Includes dual diplexer for 65 & 204MHz
- DOCSIS 3.0, 32x8 DOCSIS, Wi-Fi, Ethernet 1Gbps capable
- Modular & Upgrade-able, DOCSIS 3.1 via Software License when required...
|Brand||VIAVI (formerly JDSU)|