Need help with your Locator Selection?
Multiple Configurations Available
This product is configured specifically to suit your needs.
Contact us to discuss your requirements
EXCLUSIVE Australian Industry BEST PRICING available.
No compromise solution for every day locating and tracing:
The all-industry locator
A versatile, high quality solution, suitable for a wide variety of difficult locating tasks:
- Use in all weather conditions and tough environments, such as construction sites
- Accurate power cable identification
- Sonde locating for water, wastewater and gas pipes
- Use of higher frequencies for high impedance, sheathed telecom lines
- Long distance tracing of buried utilities and pipelines
In common with all our precision locators, the RD7200 delivers the premium build quality, reliability and ergonomics our customers demand and rely on.
RD7200 locators: Take the next step in locating buried infrastructure
Locating and protecting buried infrastructure is a key operation for many industries. Locator technicians need reliable equipment that can be used all day, every day in tough environments. They demand tools that can deliver efficient operations, high levels of safety and precise and accurate measurements.
Designed with operators in mind, the new RD7200 and their transmitters are our most advanced cable range of precision locators yet. Created and built in the UK, they are subjected to a rigorous test regime and quality checks before leaving our factory, continuing our long tradition of high quality and reliability.
The RD7200 offer a set of new features to improve operational efficiency and adherence to best practice.
Swing Warning System to drive correct usage:
Locators must be kept perpendicular to the ground for best accuracy. The RD7200 have a built-in gyroscopic measurement system, which alerts the user of excessive swing, driving correct usage.
High performance audio system to allow operations in noisy environments:
The new locators have a new waterproof speaker housing, positioned to provide maximum feedback to the operator and tuned for optimum resonance for the frequency tones chosen. Five power output levels assist technicians working in challenging environments.
Vibration feedback system to reduce the chance of missed warnings:
The locator handle vibrates when alerts activate, leaving the operator to concentrate on the job at hand.
The RD7200 Receivers are backed by a three-year warranty when you register your unit online.
RD7200 Specific Information:
- Simultaneous display of depth and current
- Compass active modes and passive modes (User Configurable
- Dynamic Overload Protector
- Power (50/60 Hz selectable) broad band, selective harmonics
- Power, Power Filters, Radio, CPS (100/120Hz, no more CATV mode
- Depth in Power Mode
- Swing Measurements / Warnings Haptic Feedback
- Sounds 3db higher than other locators, High Pitch option for noisy environments, Speaker in back
- RD Manager Online (RDMO) Support PC software
- Improved Battery Monitoring when using ALK, NIMH, LIION. (NIMH, LIION OPTINAL)
- Peak, Null, Peak-Plus, Guidance Mode
- All Sonde Frequencies (512Hz, 640Hz, 8kHz, 33kHz)
- Locator Frequencies (512Hz, 640Hz, 8kHz, 33kHz. 65kHz, 83kHz, 131kHz, 200kHz)
- Fault Finding Mode 8kHz
- USB Type C
- eCERT over USB
- 3 Year Warranty when you register your locator with Radiodetection.