The compact X-BOARD
XB500 is a universal, professional device for winding in/out cable drums featuring all types of cables and pipes (single core lines, cable rings, cable drums, empty conduits, ropes and rope drums).
It enables trouble-free and effi cient working without the tangled cables.
The X-BOARD XB500 can bear loads of up to 800 kg and is suitable for almost all types of drum.
12 rubberised feet ensure a non-slip and secure standing position. Ideal for protecting already completed fl ooring surfaces.
The height-adjustable lid is perfectly designed to secure loose cables, cable rings or pipes in the X-BOARD XB500, this prevents uncontrolled cable winding.
Suitable for all types of cable, pipe, wire and cable drums.
Ideal for damaged cable drums.
- Universal cable drum Winder/Dewinder.
- Can bear loads up to 800 kg.
- Perfect for damaged cable drums.
- No tangled cables Trouble-free and effi cient working.
- Variable drum sizes.
- Non-slip and secure standing position.