ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
Pricing TOO HOT to display!
EXCLUSIVE Australian Industry BEST PRICING available.
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
The Viavi MTS-2000 V2 Quad OTDR features fast acquisition time, sharp resolution, up to a 26 dB multimode dynamic range, and up to a 37 dB single-mode dynamic range for installing and maintaining fibre links. Its integrated light source and power meter, accessible through both OTDR ports (multimode and single-mode), let users quickly identify fibre without switching ports and conduct a full range of fibre certification tests.
This OTDR also comes with Enterprise SLM. The Enterprise-SLM is designed specifically to equip enterprise technicians with the test capabilities they need in an OTDR, including Tier 2 certification (often referred to as advanced certification) of single fibres or multi-fibre MPO cables, and an intuitive user interface that enterprise technicians can understand.
Intuitive Tier 2 Fibre Testing
Tier 2 testing with an OTDR is frequently performed in addition to basic, Tier 1 tests. Tier 2 is a complementary test to Tier 1 and fibre inspection and is recommended for proper documentation of the fibre infrastructure, and proof of work. The OTDR characterizes the different passive elements or events that have been installed and is the only effective test tool that locates breaks, damaged and/or dirty connectors, MPO excessive loss, bends and kinks, and fibre misrouting.
Standard test features include:
- Automatic macrobend detection
- Summary results table with pass/fail analysis
- Bidirectional OTDR analysis
- FastReport on-board report generation
- Up to 37 dB dynamic range in single-mode and 26 dB in multimode
- Quad-wavelength version with 850, 1300, 1310, and 1550
- Integrated continuous wave (CW) light source and power meter
- TIA/IEC pass/fail thresholds
- Propagation delay measurement in multimode (TIA-568-C)
- Optimized for 10 MB to 40 GE testing
- Certifies Tier 2 premises networks
- IEC 61280-4-1-compliant using an external modal controller
- Ready for SLM, FTTA-SLM, and FTTH-SLM intelligent optical application software
The kit also includes WiFi/BT, Light Source, Power Meter and Enterprise SLM options.
|Brand||VIAVI (formerly JDSU)|
3 Years Return to Base Warranty