ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
Pricing TOO HOT to display!
EXCLUSIVE Australian Industry BEST PRICING available.
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
MTS-4000 MPO OTDR: All-in-one integrated solution automating OTDR tests of MPO cables.
This OTDR is well suited for use in high-density fibre environments, multi-fibre MPO cables eliminate the expense of running individual patch cords for each service turn-up. Widely used in Data Centre interconnects, MPO cables are spreading into telecom access applications such as FTTH, FTTA or C-RAN. The use of an MPO switch is the best way to accurately and quickly characterize individual fibres of an MPO cables with an OTDR.
Intuitive Tier 2 Fibre Testing
Tier 2 testing with an OTDR is frequently performed in addition to basic, Tier 1 tests. Tier 2 is a complementary test to Tier 1 and fibre inspection and is recommended for proper documentation of the fibre infrastructure, and proof of work. The OTDR characterizes the different passive elements or events that have been installed and is the only effective test tool that locates breaks, damaged and/or dirty connectors, MPO excessive loss, bends and kinks, and fibre misrouting.
- All-in-one, integrated solution for multi-fibre MPO cable characterization, certification and troubleshooting
- Replaces multi-fibres, fan-out/break-out cables
- SLM software applications (Enterprise-SLM or Cable-SLM) allows testing in Numbering mode (8, 12 or others) or in Labelling mode and automates test workflow, certification and reporting
- Data Centre single-mode structured cabling
- Passive Optical Network (PON) / FTTH / Access Networks MPO trunks
- Wireless Fronthaul (FTTA/C-RAN) MPO fibre cables
- Single-mode 1x 12 MPO Switch Module
- Pinned APC MPO port for connection to MPO links to be tested
- SC/APC port for connection to OTDR test port
- Automatically controlled by the OTDR
- Enterprise-SLM and Cable-SLM Ready
Smart Access Anywhere Software Sold Separately.
With this software upgrade, your OTDR can be accessed remotely by your Delivery Partner or TMG to check your OTDR set up results.
|Brand||VIAVI (formerly JDSU)|
3 Years Return to Base Warranty