MTS-4000 (v2) Tri-band (1310/1550/1625nm) OTDR Best Value Package
Ideal for NBN and Telstra Wideband Contractors
Pricing Not Displayed
Please contact TMG / Contractor Essentials for your special price and availability.
Pricing Not Displayed
The new VIAVI MTS-4000 v2 OTDR Package includes 1310nm, 1550nm and 1625nm wavelengths and is the PERFECT SOLUTION to test the NBN PON and Optical Telcommunication Networks at a COST-EFFECTIVE price.
With a large, high contrast colour glass touch screen operating this amazing MTS-4000 v2 OTDR super easy
Has a powerful feature set that will help the new technicians identify faults in the network with an increased level of confidence.
Built-in Wi-Fi and Blutooth is included!
TMG/Contractor Essentials has an exclusive Australian Industry price for this package.
What is important to you is important to us!
PRODUCT SUPPORT and
GETTING THE JOB DONE!
- Used by Delivery partners already working on the NBN Network
- Large High Visibility Colour Touchscreen
- 1310nm, 1550nm and 1625nm wavelengths for NBN Projects and beyond
- High Dynamic Range 40/40/38dB (Powerful enough for a PON Network)
- Supplied with 1 year warranty
- New faster processors
- This OTDR can be accessed remotely by your Delivery Partner or TMG to check your OTDR set up / results
Smart Access Anywhere Software is included with this OTDR package!
With this software upgrade, your OTDR can be accessed remotely by your Delivery Partner or TMG to check your OTDR set up results.
Optional Extra's (not included with the base price)
- Saver-SCAPC, Connector Port Saver - Add $88 + GST
- LL-ECO-150M, Launch Lead,, Single Mode, SC/A Connectors - Add $349 + GST
- LL-ECO-1000M, Launch Lead, Single Mode, SC/A Connectors - Add $495 + GST
- FBP-MTS-101-OTDR, Viavi P5000i Fibre Inspection Scope with 7 tips - (must be ordered as part of the OTDR Package to get a special price)
- MP-60, Viavi USB Optical Power Meter. Optical Power Range: -65 to +10 dBm - Add $555.61 + GST
- MP-80, Viavi USB Optical Power Meter. (High Power Version for HFC/CATV Networks) Optical Power Range: -50 to +26 dBm - Add $735 + GST
- VFL, Kingfisher KI6358 Pocket (Pen Size) VFL. 2.5mm Continuous or Pulse Operation - Add $225 + GST
- Wi-Fi, TMG Wi-Fi Dongle - Add $49 + GST
Reasons to choose TMG/Contractor Essentials as your Preferred supplier...
- After Sales Support on all of our products
- Stockist of many types of Test Equipment, Gas Detectors, Safety Equipment, Tools and Consumables for quick delivery or collection.
- Rental Equipment available for short to mdeium term project needs
- Website providing reference information including product training videos found on the TMG YouTube channel
- Complimentary Seminars covering Product Training and lastest industry information
- TMG/Contractor Essentials have a dedicated service centre taking care of faults and calibration requirements
- TMG Test Equipment takes pride in providing help, support and guidance on major testing projects
- TMG Test Equipment has been a trusted Australian supplier to the telcommuncation industry for over 30 years, specialising in supporting Subcontractors, Prime Contractors/Delivery Partners right up to Large Telecommunication companies directly. We understanding the needs of our customers and we are here to help!
|VIAVI (formerly JDSU)