ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
Pricing TOO HOT to display!
EXCLUSIVE Australian Industry BEST PRICING available.
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
A compact instrument for techs and contractors handling installation, activation and troubleshooting of residential broadband, business services and Metro/Enterprise Ethernet services. Benchmarking network delivery, validating service performance and distribution while driving compliance to best practice to simply test everything anywhere.
The Network and Service Companion (NSC-100) is a new category of compact hand-held device combining multiple test interfaces (PON, Ethernet, WiFi) with the VIAVI OneCheck application concept to make network validation and high speed (Gigabit and higher) service testing a simple and speedy process for all frontline techs and installers, be they beginner or expert. .
A single high-performance tool that allows techs to operate in multiple network environments and applications allowing network delivery and service performance to be easily documented with clear and fast demarcation/segmentation of any issues in under a minute. .
- Empowering techs to go further with simple, fast and comprehensive service activation test and troubleshooting over multiple interfaces
- Combines PON delivery and in-premises service distribution testing with PON, Ethernet and high-end WiFi test interfaces
- One button press ‘OneCheck’ application makes network validation and service testing a simple and speedy process
- Enables accurate benchmarking of service delivery to and distribution within a premises with clear and fast demarcation/segmentation of any issues
- Drives compliance of best practice to reduce or prevent customer complaints, call-backs and churn
- Operated directly via the VIAVI Mobile Tech app or used with OneExpert (ONX) to expand capabilities
Speak to our team for further info
- Service installation, activation & troubleshooting
- Access networks
- PON – for FTTH & 5G x-haul
- CATV – for DOCSIS 3.1
- Telco – for xDSL & Gfast
- Enterprise & Data Center
- Business services
- Wireless fronthaul – 4G & 5G
- Robust, field-ready, screen-less design
- PON test interface with ONU/ONT emulation
- Ethernet test interfaces up to 10G
- Ethernet L2/L3 loop back support for Y.1564 & RFC-2544 tests up to 10 Gbps
- VIAVI Fusion (centralized test system) leverages NSCs as remote-controlled test agents
- High-end WiFi test interface – 3x3 WiFi antenna with 2.4 & 5GHz; WiFi Expert shows coverage, channel noise, airtime, and throughput
- Automated ‘OneCheck’ feature ensures that all necessary and required tests/checks are performed by a tech while on site
- Multiple levels of gigabit or higher throughput testing (Ookla Speedtest, TrueSpeed RFC-6349, FTP SpeedCheck) for service evaluation against whatever benchmark is needed
- Service speed tests available through all test interfaces
- Job Manager helps techs manage their Jobs, Test Results & Reports
- On-board report generation and submission via the cloud (StrataSync) or direct email (smart phone / tablet)
Network and Service Companion (NSC-100) Software
Firmware: Aries Package 3.0.10
- Select 'aries_package_3.210.10.nscupg', then Ctrl + C (to copy)
- Paste 'aries_package_3.0.10.nscupg' into the root of the USB thumb drive by pressing Ctrl + V.
- Place the USB stick into the NCS-100
- Turn on the NCS-100
- LEDs will flash upgrade should complete in about 45 sec
|Brand||VIAVI (formerly JDSU)|
1 Years Return to Base Warranty