The Wiha Side Cutters, 26754, ensure 100% safety when working near live parts. They are designed for cutting soft & hard wires & cables. The specially designed Dynamic Joint reduces the effort required for cutting plus the cutting edges additionally induction hardened for maximum durability. The high quality chromed plier surface prevents corrosion & increases durability. Manufactured using the utmost safety regarding the strict standards of IEC 60900:2012.
- Low wear lap joint, riveted and able to withstand high levels of load
- Lightweight action, clean cutting achieved by specially milled precision cutting edges
- Long term cutting is achieved through additional inductive hardening to approx. 64 HRC
- Powerful Dynamic Joint, the special joint for energy saving and durable excellent cutting results
- Uncompromisingly safe and manufactured and inspected according to IEC 60900:2012
- Length: 200mm