MTS-2000 Tri-band (1310/1550/1625nm) OTDR
Ideal for NBN and Telstra Wideband Contractors
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
Pricing TOO HOT to display!
EXCLUSIVE Australian Industry BEST PRICING available.
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
The VIAVI MTS-2000 OTDR Package includes 1310nm, 1550nm and 1625nm wavelengths and is the PERFECT SOLUTION to test the NBN PON and Optical Telcommunication Networks at a COST-EFFECTIVE price.
Has a powerful feature set that will help the new technicians identify faults in the network with an increased level of confidence.
TMG/Contractor Essentials has an exclusive Australian Industry price for this package.
What is important to you is important to us!
PRODUCT SUPPORT and
GETTING THE JOB DONE!
- Used by Delivery partners already working on the NBN Network
- High Visibility Colour Touchscreen
- 1310nm, 1550nm and 1625nm wavelengths for NBN Projects and beyond
- High Dynamic Range 40/40/38dB (Powerful enough for a PON Network)
- Supplied with 3 year warranty
- Splitter Discovery (will test through the Multiport or BJL & FJL on the new NBN PON Network)
- Smart Link Mapper (Icon View of the trace) helping the user identifiy each part of the trace
- Light Option (on OTDR Module) provided as Standard
- Smart Assistant (assists new technicians to set up the OTDR correctly to test the NBN network)
- Results can be sent remotely to the cloud (additional Wifi option required for this feature)
- Easy to set PASS/FAIL thresholds
Optional Extra's (not included with the base price)
- Saver-SCAPC, Connector Port Saver - Add $88 + GST
- LL-ECO-150M, Launch Lead,, Single Mode, SC/A Connectors - Add $349 + GST
- LL-ECO-1000M, Launch Lead, Single Mode, SC/A Connectors - Add $495 + GST
- FBP-MTS-101-OTDR, Viavi P5000i Fibre Inspection Scope with 7 tips - (must be ordered as part of the OTDR Package to get a special price)
- MP-60, Viavi USB Optical Power Meter. Optical Power Range: -65 to +10 dBm - Add $515 + GST
- MP-80, Viavi USB Optical Power Meter. (High Power Version for HFC/CATV Networks) Optical Power Range: -50 to +26 dBm - Add $675 + GST
- VFL, Kingfisher KI6358 Pocket (Pen Size) VFL. 2.5mm Continuous or Pulse Operation - Add $225 + GST
- Wi-Fi, TMG Wi-Fi Dongle - Add $49 + GST
- SAA-L2-UPG SAA Anywhere Licence (for remote support or training) $480 + GST
Lead Time for this OTDR is 3-4 Weeks
Reasons to choose TMG/Contractor Essentials as your Preferred supplier...
- After Sales Support on all of our products
- Stockist of many types of Test Equipment, Gas Detectors, Safety Equipment, Tools and Consumables for quick delivery or collection.
- Rental Equipment available for short to medium term project needs
- Website providing reference information including product training videos found on the TMG YouTube channel
- Complimentary Seminars covering Product Training and latest industry information
- TMG/Contractor Essentials have a dedicated service centre taking care of faults and calibration requirements
- TMG Test Equipment takes pride in providing help, support and guidance on major testing projects
- TMG Test Equipment has been a trusted Australian supplier to the telecommunication industry for over 30 years, specialising in supporting Subcontractors, Prime Contractors/Delivery Partners right up to Large Telecommunication companies directly. We are understanding the needs of our customers and we are here to help!
|Brand||VIAVI (formally JDSU)|